So, I'm not typically known for my tendency to not be a little obnoxious, especially when trying to promote something, so please forgive me if you hate me forever as a result of this post.
Basically, some buddies of mine and I got together recently and started to make some music. We like to think it's pretty good, but we could just be fooling ourselves.
We've got a few songs written, but only a couple have been recorded. So... Enjoy them.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W7DQU0ERoY"]Gone - Fist of Stanley[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JggXzhhS0lA&feature=related"]Can't Get Enough - Fist of Stanley[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC96eOZHXJA&feature=related"]Never Forgotten - Fist of Stanley[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-4toUmA6cU&feature=related"]Katie Ran Away to Yesterday (Live) - Fist of Stanley[/ame]
The last one's our first live performance... and we didn't have time for a proper soundcheck, so I apologize for the obnoxious guitar and quiet lyrics once the distortion kicks in. It's my bad.:blushing:
If you were kind enough to view, you're the best. If you decide to leave a comment of some sort, you're the super-best. If I have this in the wrong section, then I'm the anti-best, and you'd be the super-duper-best to direct me to the correct forum.
Thanks guys!
Basically, some buddies of mine and I got together recently and started to make some music. We like to think it's pretty good, but we could just be fooling ourselves.
We've got a few songs written, but only a couple have been recorded. So... Enjoy them.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W7DQU0ERoY"]Gone - Fist of Stanley[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JggXzhhS0lA&feature=related"]Can't Get Enough - Fist of Stanley[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC96eOZHXJA&feature=related"]Never Forgotten - Fist of Stanley[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-4toUmA6cU&feature=related"]Katie Ran Away to Yesterday (Live) - Fist of Stanley[/ame]
The last one's our first live performance... and we didn't have time for a proper soundcheck, so I apologize for the obnoxious guitar and quiet lyrics once the distortion kicks in. It's my bad.:blushing:
If you were kind enough to view, you're the best. If you decide to leave a comment of some sort, you're the super-best. If I have this in the wrong section, then I'm the anti-best, and you'd be the super-duper-best to direct me to the correct forum.
Thanks guys!









