VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Nov 12, 2011 #1 I'm getting an error in MC when I try connecting to the eGO server. If you could help me solve my issue, much thanks!
I'm getting an error in MC when I try connecting to the eGO server. If you could help me solve my issue, much thanks!
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Nov 12, 2011 #2 I had trouble too I just kept trying and it eventually worked but it took a while so maybe come back to your computer in a little bit and try it then.
I had trouble too I just kept trying and it eventually worked but it took a while so maybe come back to your computer in a little bit and try it then.
Logic Overflow Overflowing with Logic =(e)= Joined Jul 12, 2011 Messages 957 Nov 12, 2011 #3 Please uninstall and reinstall Java. This should resolve the issue.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Nov 12, 2011 #4 Issue solved by Logic. Please close.