Can't Launch DC Universe Online

Shiznoe

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
5,903
unledei.png


Obviously I am connected to the internet and sometimes it lets me in but I can't connect to the server it says "Can't connect to server please try again later" and so I did and it still didn't work it always does the same two things! I could really use some help

-Shiznoe
 
Sometimes their servers are probably having trouble. are there any ports that you have to open to play the game? you might need to check that out, but i have never played the game so that is all i have to offer
 
hmmm what about your DNS config? (sometimes DNS hates me for no reason at all) If you're connected to the internet, then that's just fine, you can use internet. However, if you don't have access to DNS then you would have to connect through direct IP. Usually, launchers require that you have DNS.
 
hmmm what about your DNS config? (sometimes DNS hates me for no reason at all) If you're connected to the internet, then that's just fine, you can use internet. However, if you don't have access to DNS then you would have to connect through direct IP. Usually, launchers require that you have DNS.

this. i had this problem with comcast and i had to call them to tell them I need it configured correctly.
 
this. i had this problem with comcast and i had to call them to tell them I need it configured correctly.

haha ikr? im guessing my security program screwed up my DNS config cuz everytime it tried to update it said, "could not connect to update server" and then my DNS went down. D: i was forced to play TF2 until the server came back.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top