Cannot connect to wifi

Oberst

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
1,170
Hi everyone..

Well the other day I was using a webcam application on Skype (Manycam) and I got a blue screen on my computer. It was related to Manycam, that is what it said in the report. My computer restarted, but now will not recognize any wifi networks at all. I am using my laptop as I type this, hooked into my wifi. I am running Windows Vista. Does anyone know what may of caused this issue? I need to be able to use my PC for gaming on wifi cause I do not have an ethernet connection at the moment..any help I would appreciate greatly,

Thank you.
 
Posting the details it said in the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) would most likely be helpful.

Other than that, I do not know the cause, but have you tried resetting your internet connection, or if you have a modem/router, resetting to factory settings?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top