Introduction

fps

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
1,248
Hello EGo community,

Just thought I would drop by and say hi. I found your CS:S server tonight and enjoyed playing on it. I am really impressed by the community you have here and hope to join you guys someday. I recently resigned from my former clan after being apart of that community for 3.5 years. The clan ultimately fell apart after a lack in leadership. I offered to step up, but certain limitations such as resources and control of the servers really hindered my chances. Alas, I'm in search for a new home and wouldn't you know I found this awesome place.

In keeping this short, I'm an avid CS:S gamer. I've been playing since the days of 1.3, believe it or not. I have also tried my hand in MMO's. I've played World of Warcraft since its beta and currently involved with SW:TOR's beta. I have also tried venturing into f2p MMO's such as LOTRO and Runescape, but was dissatisfied with what they offered.

I live in Michigan with my wife. We enjoy board games, outdoors, and family. I was a police officer but was laid off because money is short in that field (scary). I'm currently going back to school for management to finish my 4yr. Other than that, I love gaming!

Hope I get to know everyone and become more involved with this community if you guys allow it!

fps
 
Hi I am happy you enjoyed your time on css, please join us and take advantage of all the friendly members. We also have servers for lots of other game, dods, tf2, bf,etc the list goe's on. I am sure you will find a place for your self here. Maybe see you in dods server.
 
I have to note your comment about the lack of leadership in your old clan and i have to say that here at eGO we have amazing leaders all have all deserved there position and do an amazing job at it. And if you havent noticed we do have a rank type system when you join you start at =(e)= witch is full member then you move to =(eG)= which is admin in training then =(eGO)= which is full admin and then from there you have your divison leadership advisior and Division Leader then above that is our council members if you have any question you can contact me by forums or steam (angelsking11), I do welcome you to eGO from the CoD division and hop to see you on our vent and our servers
 
Welcome to the forums, Mr. fps.

On a side note,
ANOTHER MICHIGANDER! We're up to 5 or 6 now :D
 
Glad you enjoyed playing on our CS:S servers! We have a great group of people here in eGO who love a mature gaming atmosphere! Hope to see you in some of the other games that eGO supports! Like London said, I would also like to put in a plug for DoD:S! :) Feel free to add me on Steam too! Looking forward to seeing you on the servers!
 
Thanks for your kinds words. We all here in the =eGO= family strive to make everybody welcome in a family oriented enviroment. Free of bad language, bad behavior and bad manners. We want everybody to come enjoy our friendly atmosphere. All of our servers are open to the public as well as our Ventrillo vent server. So,please stop by often, hop in vent and say hello. We would love for you to join our community. Best of luck on completing your degree. Swampfox5000:)
 
Glad you enjoyed playing on our CS:S servers! We have a great group of people here in eGO who love a mature gaming atmosphere! Hope to see you in some of the other games that eGO supports! Like London said, I would also like to put in a plug for DoD:S! :) Feel free to add me on Steam too! Looking forward to seeing you on the servers!

Thank you all for the welcoming words.

Also, I just put DoD:S back on my computer. Time to take a step back in time and brush off the ol' M1 carbine.
 
Hey fps, glad you found us .... When you get ready to join eGO i would be glad to walk you thur the process, just add me on steam DarK_____Frost if you need anything hit a admin up we will be glad to help ya out.
 
Thank you all for the welcoming words.

Also, I just put DoD:S back on my computer. Time to take a step back in time and brush off the ol' M1 carbine.

Good choice! ;) we'll get together here sometime and play then! The carbine is such a sweet weapon too! You've got good taste!
 
I've always been of the school that a successful clan is built not only on its internal relationships but the ones you forge on the outside. Welcome hope to see you around more!!
 
Last edited:
Glad you like the servers. All of us are quite dashing and clever! Look forward to playing with you. Love some of the non-eGO regulars I play with in DoDS and CSS.
Hope you continue to join up and win the war!
What war? THE war. I always just figured CSS had a storyline and it was "War."
:D
 
Welcome to eGO! Thank you for the kind comments,and maybe you can come to the Tf2 servers!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top