Im BACK!

SgtSlay

I made one post
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
19
Hey guys I know I have been absent for a long time. For 2 reasons I was gone, 1. School, and 2. I have an Xbox 360. But I plan to reinstall alot of my steam games and play with you guys again. I really missed you all and plan to hang out with you guys. So have a great day, im headed off to school and will be back on in a couple of hours :thumbup:
 
I hope so and how did you get that ego badge, I know im a e member and am wondering how to get that. Much appreciated if you can help :)
 
I hope so and how did you get that ego badge, I know im a e member and am wondering how to get that. Much appreciated if you can help :)

you need to follow the instructions here and submit another application to rejoin, since you have been "afk" for so long. After your application to rejoin is accepted, your e tag will be granted to you on the forums.

If you need help please ask.

-Blue
 
ok thank you for the reply, im reapplying now and apologize for my long absence.
 
lol well thanks man, and I noticed you guys in the Strategy Division have League of Legends, I am wondering if I am strapped to 1 division or if I can still be the DOD:S Division and play League of Legends with some of you guys.

Much Apprecation
-Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
 
lol well thanks man, and I noticed you guys in the Strategy Division have League of Legends, I am wondering if I am strapped to 1 division or if I can still be the DOD:S Division and play League of Legends with some of you guys.

Much Apprecation
-Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay

You can be in DoD:S and still play any game you want.
 
ok thank you for the clarification, haven't been back with all of you for about a year so trying to remember everything.

Much Appreciated
-Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
 
Thanks for the welcome and love seeing you guys again, been playing League of Legends with my friend on our vent and plan to hang with you guys real soon.

-Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
 
Welcome back!

*cough*cough*
tab_tf2.png
*cough*cough*
 
Hey thanks for the welcome good to see all of you guys again.
-Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
 

Latest posts

Back
Top