New Mobo CPU and Ram

Muffs

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3,061
Hey, so I was looking to get a new mobo Ram and CPU for one of my computers. The computer has a gtx 460, a 600w power supply, and windows vista.

I was looking to keep my new parts from around the areas of 200-400. I would prefer newegg as I like in the USA. But it you can find a better deal somewhere else that would be a help :D

Btw I would like to run bf3 on maybe low? if possible
 
Do you think there will be any black friday deals on the cpu?
 
probably NCIX has had them on sale a couple times already, there is a chance they will do it again for black friday.
 
You're 460 should be able to run it, but not on high specs. But considering black friday is soon, I would wait until then to order the parts, to maybe get a nice deal. But keep in mind that exact ram reflex picked out probably wont be on sale then, but something else that is equivalent will be.
 
I have an 1100t and a gtx 460 1gb and i play bf3 on high specs, but not maxed, and it plays very well no hiccups
Also sign up for like neweggs newsletter or whatever, i always get like twice a week coupons for 10-15% ram and a bunch of other stuff
 

Latest posts

Back
Top