In a dilemma

SgtSlay

I made one post
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
19
Ok so I only have enought money for Skyrim, Saints Row: The Third, or Modern Warfare 3. And I have no clue what to buy and was hoping for someones helpful opinion. If I only get 1 of those 3 now then I can just get the other 2 for Christmas, so if you guys can help me out much would be appreciated.:thumbup:

-Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
 
Skyrim will keep you the longest, and is the best investment of your money if you enjoy RPG's and have the time to play them.
 
Wouldn't really suggest MW3.. Not alot to it. Skyrim is a pretty involved game.. dunno bout saints row..
 
Skyrim. Saints Row looks like a clown show (poetic, I know), and Modern Warfare 3 is Modern Warfare 3. Not much to it.
 
Well by my guess Skyrim is the best right now, so I might grab it tomorrow or Friday, either way looks like an awesome game. Also If I may ask, how long does it take to be reviewed by a leader and be re approved for membership? Cause I won't be hoping on any of the servers till I'm approved, kind of an OCD thing. Much appreciated for the answers.

-Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
 
i been hearing alot of good things from Skyrim, so i would say go with that one.
 
You'll enjoy Skyrim.

As to your reapplication, it's only been about 2 days so it still looks fine. If it takes more than a week, that's when I'd bump your post back up to the top. The other thing you can do is jump into our vent and try to catch a hold of one of the TF2 advisors to have them look at your application. I always had a set day/time for reviewing paperwork (which this would have fallen under for me), unless a person got a hold of me in vent, then I'd take the time to immediately review it since they went through the effort to find me (unless they skipped my advisors, then I'd send them back off looking for them. Advisors first, DLs second).
 
Like most of the guys already said Skyrim. It's a great game and it's also really big so it will keep you busy.Modern Warfare is just one of the same for me nothing exciting.Of course you can also play Multiplayer but since you 're gonna buy it for christmas I think Skyrim is going to keep you really good company till then :D
 
ok thank you, and I just got re-approved so I plan on hanging out with you guys today! :)

-Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
 
Well I just purchased Skyrim, and OMG IT IS B E A UTIFUL!!!!!!!

it is.

I think i spent the first 24 hours doing nothing but riding on my horsey all around the big map and killing things before i even started a real quest. tehee.

Bethesda :thumbup1:
 
it is.

I think i spent the first 24 hours doing nothing but riding on my horsey all around the big map and killing things before i even started a real quest. tehee.

Bethesda :thumbup1:

Lol not what I expected, but the graphics are insane and the gameplay is just crazy. I love the Dark Brotherhood right now and love killing dragons. When I first exited the cabin with the Dark Brotherhood A FROST DRAGON APPEARED RIGHT AS I GOT OUT!!! I WAS LIKE WTFBBQ
 
yeah skyrim is awesome, theres a few othergame slike assassins creed and saints row the third i planned on buying but skyrim has my attention so im gonna save my money untill skyrim no longer holds my attention i have like 40 hours into it already
 
Back
Top