If you could change one 24 slot TF2 server, what map would you choose from this list?

If you could change one 24 slot TF2 server, what map would you choose from this list?


  • Total voters
    230
Warpath or Convoy or both, we have tried dustbowl way too many times.
If we get some PLmaps, WENEEDCASHWORKS!!
 
*Sees that every listed server has been tried already*

So nothing to say on that matter!

The Dustbowl and Turbine servers were killed in their sleep last year. Both were doing well...then Turbine was switched to 32 slots and Dustbowl was switched constantly to seasonal maps. If we are going to get either of those, which, I guarantee it will be one of them, we have to fill it and be consistent.

Dustbowl has more players liking it, but remember that dustbowl has near 1000 servers. Turbine has maybe half, but about 200 servers. Keep that in mind.
 
I'm all in favor of getting rid of one of our 2Fort servers for a 24/7 Turbine.

Please don't get rid of Valve Maps - it stays full when people fill it.
 
I'm all in favor of getting rid of one of our 2Fort servers for a 24/7 Turbine.

Please don't get rid of Valve Maps - it stays full when people fill it.

Funny because Turbine got replaced by 2Fort fast respawn :P

Dustbowl, because Turbine seems to be eh nowadays. Plus, it seems to be more popular and should grab more players.
 
I vote Turbine because that's the only TF2 map I still play. However, in order for Turbine to work properly on a server I don't think it can be 24/7 and I know it can't run bare-bones stock. If you keep crits after cap on Turbine server, you're asking for your server to be empty.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top