Please help.

Stryker1

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
2,139
Never mind guys/gals. I won't be able to soon.
 
Last edited:
Help us help you.

How much are you looking to spend?
Do you have any preferences? (ATi or nVidia, Intel or AMD)
Do you have any idea how to build a computer?
Do you have equipment such as, monitor, keyboard and what not?

The more information you can give us, the better we can help you.
 
as mikkel said, we need a lot more information to help you out.

I would say though if your looking for a video card, i would pick up at minimum a 6850 or a 560ti depending on what resolution you will be playing at and depending on what games you wish to play.
 
Fill this out please.

1a. What is your budget?
1b. What is your postal/zip code?
1c. US or CAN?
1d. If you’re neither, please give a website that I can use.
1e. When do you plan on purchasing?
2a. What is the main purpose of this computer?
2b. If work and gaming, specify which is more important.
3a. Do you plan on overclocking?
3b. If yes, what is your goal?
4a. What do you need in this build?
4b. How much harddrive space do you need/want?
4c. If the budget allows, would you prefer more harddrive space or an SSD?
5a. How long do you plan on keeping this computer?
5b. If you’re planning to upgrade this computer down the road, let me know.
6a. In a case, what is more important? Looks, cooling, or sound? I would like if you picked out a case.
6b. I will strictly not choose keyboards or mice.
6c. If you need a monitor, list what size and resolution you’d like.
 
Thank you. It's been broken for a while, it didn't have the hyphen in the URL.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top