Headphones/Earbuds

Ivef

Active Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
353
I need a good pair of headphones for around $100. Not so much for gaming because I already have a headset for that, but more of taking with me somewhere like school to listen to music with.

I looked all over the place for a set of beats for around my price range but had no luck. Anyone know of a good set of headphones or earbuds that are actually worth buying and around my price range? Thanks.
 
the ipod headphones have worked wonders for me. Guess it's just preference.
 
I'm pretty happy with my Klipsch s4 in ear headphones ... fit great... and sound good. Definitely noise isolating.
Could use a tiny bit more bass... but excellent highs and mids. Nice length.. sharp design. Had them for about a year and half. Very durable. I carry them everyday in my pocket.
Be careful walking or running with them... you might not hear cars or people coming up behind you.
 
Well I decided I would just stick with my headphones that came with my iphone. I spent my money on a G510 keyboard instead lol.
 
Try the. Fatal1ty Gaming Headset. It is $40 and really good. I have been using it if you ever heard me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top