To get a new video card or to not?

Droid

Poster
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
215
Intel Core i7 930 2.8ghz
9gb ram
ATI 5700 series 1gb ram
windows 7 64bit

I know the video card is the weakest link in my system. My question is...Is it worth it now to upgrade or should I wait till next year. If I did get a new card, how much would I have to spend to really see a significant improvement playing games like BF3?
 
I would wait until the new cards get released. A 57xx card is by no means a slouch and the 78xx series cards are due this December with 79xx cards coming in January.
 
Wait till next year, new cards are coming out so lower prices on the older ones
 
Wait till next year. New cards coming out, prices will drop for the "old" good stuff.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top