- Joined
- Jul 18, 2009
- Messages
- 2,354
Sigh... Why is there so many different pairs of headsets/phones out there?!
Anyway I cant figure out what pair to pick up and I kinda dont like the analog ones because of their very thin wires.
I was wondering if any of you guys could help me point out a good pair, mic included.
So far I've been looking at these and dont know what to think of them
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-PC-360-Gaming-Headset/dp/B003DA4D2U/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1322816613&sr=1-4[/ame]
http://store.razerzone.com/store/ra...parentCategoryID.35096300/categoryId.40856300
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003U55WWS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_g147_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1X10XCC8X2AGVVWG6A5Q&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294[/ame]
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001UQ6FSE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_g63_i3?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=15FQK1VA7FV8D4JYCE1E&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294[/ame]
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0025VK2SM/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g147_i4?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0XE43A97NMHZY6JVFCE7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294[/ame]
http://www.edimensional.com/product_info.php?products_id=122
Anyway I cant figure out what pair to pick up and I kinda dont like the analog ones because of their very thin wires.
I was wondering if any of you guys could help me point out a good pair, mic included.
So far I've been looking at these and dont know what to think of them
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-PC-360-Gaming-Headset/dp/B003DA4D2U/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1322816613&sr=1-4[/ame]
http://store.razerzone.com/store/ra...parentCategoryID.35096300/categoryId.40856300
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003U55WWS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_g147_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1X10XCC8X2AGVVWG6A5Q&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294[/ame]
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001UQ6FSE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_g63_i3?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=15FQK1VA7FV8D4JYCE1E&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294[/ame]
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0025VK2SM/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g147_i4?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0XE43A97NMHZY6JVFCE7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294[/ame]
http://www.edimensional.com/product_info.php?products_id=122
Last edited:



















