- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 1,026
So I'm having an issue where every 3-5 minutes my internet drops and reconnects. Basically what I would call a hiccup. It's extremely frustrating however, because many games don't allow for these hiccups and immediately disconnect you.
I've tried the basic stuff like a flush and restarting and all that, as well as re-configuring the network from the ground up. No luck. It could possibly be the modem, but it's hard to tell.
Any ideas on correcting this?
I'm using a one month old cable modem from my awful internet provider, and a Linksys (cisco) E1200 router.
I've tried the basic stuff like a flush and restarting and all that, as well as re-configuring the network from the ground up. No luck. It could possibly be the modem, but it's hard to tell.
Any ideas on correcting this?
I'm using a one month old cable modem from my awful internet provider, and a Linksys (cisco) E1200 router.
















