Well Okay, Umm When i am Out of css everything runs fine, then when i open it and i go into a server, I Start playing and i get these white Stripes Across My Screen Sometimes White Patches, And i Dont Know What To Do This it, Ive Checked all my wires in side and out to make sure there tight... I reinstall steam and css... I Go To Steampowered To get It, Should i try dling it from the disk instead? And Its Not The Monitor Cause I Hooked my dads into mine and it still did it, so I think It is graphics card or game, im thinking it is game cause it never use to do this until i reinstalled it, but idk you guys are better at it than me just trying to pin it down alittle more but still have no idea how to fix it , Help Me, Idk What To Do anymore...
Last edited:











