How often are you on Vent?

How often are you on Vent?

  • All the time

    Points: 114 28.9%
  • Most of time

    Points: 99 25.1%
  • Only when in game

    Points: 83 21.1%
  • Only when not in game

    Points: 11 2.8%
  • Never. I just don't like it.

    Points: 71 18.0%
  • What is Vent

    Points: 16 4.1%

  • Total voters
    394
Whenever I am really on my PC and even my mac I will hop in vent and just stay there for a while. I hardly am ever not on vent unless it's school or sleep (with the exception of vacation and weekends :P)
 
To be honest, my PC had issues while voting b/c my browser closed so I don't what ended up getting selected, but I wanted to choose never. First, I am never in vent. Second, I like vent, I just don't find myself having time to pop in and say hello with school, work, homework, family, etc.

Also, I just find it difficult to join a channel with 10 other users in it and I just avoid vent altogether unfortunately. Something I hope to change in the near future.
 
There isn't an option for rarely, because sometimes im on while in game and sometimes not in game, I just dont like it much
 
Hardly ever now a days in regards to eGO vent. Though I am in vent 24/7, it is a different vent.
 
I've never used vent since I'm new to the PC gaming world .... if it's anything like chatting on the console then I'd be on but just listen to others....
 
When im rebelling on jail, I go in a vent
metalvent001a.jpg
 
I said never because of the last part of it. I can't stand eGO vent because people are always in the wrong channels talking about other things than what the channels say they are, most people are obnoxious and distracting, and I would rather focus on playing and admining when someone on the server forces action. I do however get on eGO vent whenever requested by another admin for the sake of communication when the servers are hectic or just don't want to type a lot, so it's not truely never. I actually have had a few good experiences when it was just me and one or two other admins in the channel and people weren't holding their key down to blare music into vent or having a long discussion about the best beer and what kind of breasts they think are the best. Usually I'm in my friend's vent with 4 of my other friends who all share the same mentality about no general banter other than game talk unless you go to a specific channel for that with the other person you want to talk to it about and no one cusses. If we actually regulated the use of our vent and enforced stricter rules on what's said in which channels it would be a much better experience. I know that is a monumental task though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top