I cant believe Its come to this.

I have 200 gbs of games.. so I should probably get a new HD but they're all 150$ now so I'll wait a year till they go back to 70
 
Why all the small drives? SSDs?

I'm so cool I just use a 1TB HDD. :D
 
Check who im advisor for...

And reason for small hard drives. 120 is ssd. The 250 was my old OS drive. Typically speaking. It is a bad idea to use a terrabyte as an OS drive. The 500 gig is old WDC caviar blue. Back when 500 gigs was actually worth something.

Now I know most Terrabyte drives can handle being primary OS for computer. But when it comes to hard drives, Terrabytes fail more than others. And OS drives fail more than anything else. I used to use small drives for OS and other drives for data and the like.
 
I do the same. I only keep about ~18GB of data on my SSD (Steam files and a couple Steam games).

The rest of the 310GB goes on my 1TB drive.

 

Latest posts

Back
Top