Retro Jail Night 12/17 !

10 CTs 14 Ts .... Ts still win. I had a lot of fun. Got "doored" by the cell lever.
 
i liked the map a lot :D just to confusing for the simple minded people :3
 
10 CTs 14 Ts .... Ts still win. I had a lot of fun. Got "doored" by the cell lever.

:D!

You know you're pro when you're "door'ed" by a lever and not a door its self.

i liked the map a lot :D just to confusing for the simple minded people :3

There will be a mini map which will help with that which I was gonna include in the test version, but then decided not to because if the layout was gonna change then I would have been sad.




A change log and pictures (of areas that have been added, modified, or removed) will be posted later tonight or tomorrow
 
Last edited:
I really enjoyed the map it was fun and I got promoted during it and had "party days" for awhile
 
The non-corruptible, non-bribe accepting RDK. Oh how I love you so. And yes, downhill, for the CTs that is.

What kind of game would jail be if there was not at least one pure of heart guard?

exactly the same... >.>
 
Last edited:
Back
Top