Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Dec 17, 2011 #2 Pff what a waste of money
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Dec 17, 2011 #3 No, even thats amatuerish, it needs to be played with this. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8Bh5iI2WY[/ame]
No, even thats amatuerish, it needs to be played with this. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8Bh5iI2WY[/ame]
Jarrod_38 EGO Addict Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 1,178 Dec 18, 2011 #4 Man might want to resize that picture.
S Spitfire'd Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 2,235 Dec 19, 2011 #5 Man, that has to hurt your eyes after awhile. Don't get me wrong, if I could do it I would. That is awesome.
Man, that has to hurt your eyes after awhile. Don't get me wrong, if I could do it I would. That is awesome.
I IDigitalDeadI EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 1,316 Dec 19, 2011 #7 That's asking for eye strain, no thank you
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Dec 19, 2011 #8 Everyone saying that isn't for them is full of poop. You would love to play in front of that and you know it. Take some Dramamine before though, lol.
Everyone saying that isn't for them is full of poop. You would love to play in front of that and you know it. Take some Dramamine before though, lol.
H Heffer Poster Joined Dec 11, 2009 Messages 164 Dec 20, 2011 #9 you might want to sit a good 50+ feet away from that thing. I would take it though
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Dec 21, 2011 #10 Sitting that close? would take me 10 minutes to scan from left to right of the screen. Big screens are fun, to a point, and then the scale ruins it
Sitting that close? would take me 10 minutes to scan from left to right of the screen. Big screens are fun, to a point, and then the scale ruins it
H Heffer Poster Joined Dec 11, 2009 Messages 164 Dec 21, 2011 #11 you would have to pretty much throw your mouse across the room to get your guy to turn left and right hahaha
you would have to pretty much throw your mouse across the room to get your guy to turn left and right hahaha
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Dec 21, 2011 #12 i can top that my buddies know the manager of a small theater where i used to live anyway, a couple times he let us rent out one of the screens and we played gears of war and halo in a movie theater best gaming ever
i can top that my buddies know the manager of a small theater where i used to live anyway, a couple times he let us rent out one of the screens and we played gears of war and halo in a movie theater best gaming ever
F fudpeX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 746 Dec 22, 2011 #13 I played in a theater once, I wasn't a fan. The acoustics of the room with the sound in the game just didn't match. and the screen is big, but the resolution is tough to adjust too. Was pretty pixelated with the tech. they were using.
I played in a theater once, I wasn't a fan. The acoustics of the room with the sound in the game just didn't match. and the screen is big, but the resolution is tough to adjust too. Was pretty pixelated with the tech. they were using.
E Erebos Active Member Joined Aug 19, 2011 Messages 269 Dec 23, 2011 #14 I used to play CoD4 on 3 screens but it did get annoying when I had knocked my mouse off the desk a couple times from scanning xD I would LOVE to do that simulator but it might not mix well w/ epilepsy. Talk about taking away RNG tactics hahahaha
I used to play CoD4 on 3 screens but it did get annoying when I had knocked my mouse off the desk a couple times from scanning xD I would LOVE to do that simulator but it might not mix well w/ epilepsy. Talk about taking away RNG tactics hahahaha
L locoX18 Rookie Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 67 Dec 23, 2011 #15 No,no,no,no THIS is how Battlefield is meant to be played: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQR49JGySTM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
No,no,no,no THIS is how Battlefield is meant to be played: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQR49JGySTM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
F fudpeX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 746 Dec 23, 2011 #16 yeah I watched that a while back. that's pretty intense. but I would like to play for 5 hours straight. not get tired after 4 matches.
yeah I watched that a while back. that's pretty intense. but I would like to play for 5 hours straight. not get tired after 4 matches.
M Mr1ntel Poster Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 225 Dec 24, 2011 #17 This must suck in Multiplayer, your gonna have to turn in RL in order to see someone coming up on you from the sides
This must suck in Multiplayer, your gonna have to turn in RL in order to see someone coming up on you from the sides
PBJ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,292 Dec 29, 2011 #19 I'm perfectly happy with my 1600x900 pixel monitor. I don't even see a difference going up in resolution, at least not much, from there. Excessive.
I'm perfectly happy with my 1600x900 pixel monitor. I don't even see a difference going up in resolution, at least not much, from there. Excessive.
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Dec 29, 2011 #20 Pfft, I got four of those.. in my living room.