Internet question

Asuryan

Active Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
256
Ok so I'm going to start making a new computer for my room and I want to know how do I get the Internet that my family uses to my computer because I don't have a port in my room that a Ethernet cord could plug into.
 
wat router do u use? If it supports wireless N buy a wireless N adapter card.
 
if u hve a spare pci slot in pc, i would recommend buying the zonet zew1690 ($40)
 
Also could you recommend one the zoned isn't good according to the reviews
 
wat review did u read, because i love mine. Mine is consistent, locks on well, and i can access everyone's wifi system on my block, only if i had their passwords. Only bad thing that you may not like is that the antennas are quite large.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top