What HUD do you use?

iPwntUrMum

Famous
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
563
Links and/or screenies?
I'm looking for a good HUD myself, never have used a custom one before.

Cheers!
|iP
 
I don't know how to install the community HUD because I'm a noob, but that's definitely the one to use.
 
Extract them to: Steam\steamapps\AccountName\team fortress 2\tf\resource

It's that easy. If you have WinRaR(if you don't then get it, www.rarlab.com/download.htm) then it'll make the folders for you. If you're sick of it, then delete the resource folder, and the GCF(Pack of data that automatically resets anything missing in your tf folder) will restore it.
 
I use the super-duper, flash-dashy, uber sexy default HUD for all my TF2 needs

:cool:
 
I use e.v.e. HUD.

I don't know how to install the community HUD because I'm a noob, but that's definitely the one to use.

really?

I'm shocked at the amount of people who use the default HUD. IMO it gets in the way of everything and is kind of obnoxious.

I use e.v.e HUD. Super sexy HUD.

DL Link: http://www.gamebanana.com/guis/25711

Some screenies of my own:

345646A2DC35472F7DCE2E1A674966EDDA049E8B


4B68B90D132F51D5CB86550528D787563197D929


4085214A7554CB20FA49CFE10874C7B4FA6FA522


9908C96B21393A6EF4CD6117658E32D2B1BD475D


links to skins used in the screenies:

Female Pyro: http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/90545

The Compensator (the HUGE sniper rifle): http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/109163

HD Machina (this will also change the color of the scope for the sniper rifle and the sydney sleeper): http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/113846

HD Degreaser (also comes with a HD Powerjack and a HD Shahanshah): http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/112219

The crosshair is a custom one that's not included with the HUD. You can find it in Ha3's old version of his TF2 pack.

DL link to the old version of his pack (includes the custom crosshair): https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3...YyODVhY2Yw&sort=name&layout=list&num=50&pli=1

details and link(s) to the updated version(s): [ame]http://youtu.be/caDBC_e63_o[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I use the FrankenHUD, the guy who made it has the link on his profile here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/frankenhud

cant find it, here is link (this is the download link) : http://kinsie.helloiaminter.net/frankenhud/frankenhudr41.zip

pics of the HUD, along with the skin for my health and a skin for the pictures that appear next to the health bar, if you would like those let me know.

E7A6CB6C61E6CC88A7ACF7872438AEE9BDBB24AC


as with every HUD, with most every update (except this last one for some reason) you have to reinstall the HUD. He does a great job of keeping the HUD up to date though.
 
My only issue with COM hud is that you can only see the top 6 players on each team
 
I use the regular HUD, but sometimes the smaller one. It depends on how I feel.
 
I have been looking for a HUD to use for awhile. The one frisky is currently showing a bit of in that picture is one of the many I have tried. It works quite well. Only if there was one for Medics : /
 

Latest posts

Back
Top