PLEASE READ: Server Opinions

When the Foundry server dies down, what should it be changed to?


  • Total voters
    53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequel Sentry

EGO Addict
Joined
May 30, 2010
Messages
1,314
Just like Degrootkeep, Mann Manor, Barnblitz, and all of the "Temporary" maps before it, the Foundry Server will eventually die down, most likely within a week or two. At that point, the assumption is it will return back to the second (less popular) 2fort. On the other hand, it could be a great opportunity to change it over to something else, or back to Valvemaps.

The question is, when it returns, would you rather see:
2fort
Valvemaps
Something else (Please specify)

This doesn't affect anything, this is solely for my own interests and curiousity.
 
get rid of that 2fort option before i beat you.

anyways i'd say valve maps i guess.
 
Valve Maps! Come on guys, we have a ton of people who want Valve Maps back and now is our chance! We love Valve Maps!
 
Valvemaps, but I honestly hope that Foundry doesn't die down. Its such a great map.
 
Maps of the Valve type.

I'm drooling rainbows just thinking about it coming back.
 
I'd say some sort of custom community map, since valve maps, even with a lot of pre-launch support (as well as poll-support),
didn't quite work when it actually got on a server.
 
I would like Valve Maps to come back, hopefully with the expanded server selection that it used to have. I also hope that we can keep it well-populated if it's given another chance.
 
Valve maps all the way! :D

By the way, Meep made a Valve Map button. It's in my signature. :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top