- Joined
- Jul 31, 2010
- Messages
- 1,379
Alrighty,
So I'm in a market for a fairly portable computer. Initially I was looking at android tablets (Transformer/prime in particular) but I program and code in several languages (Java being one of them) I was wondering, does anyone have a recommended laptop/netbook/notebook/tablet that they suggest for programming? PHP JAVA and maybe C are my primary concerns for compatibility but I'd also like easy compatability. The Transformer tablet is a huge favor because of the attachable keyboard; however, the potential lack of java support is frightening.
So I'm in a market for a fairly portable computer. Initially I was looking at android tablets (Transformer/prime in particular) but I program and code in several languages (Java being one of them) I was wondering, does anyone have a recommended laptop/netbook/notebook/tablet that they suggest for programming? PHP JAVA and maybe C are my primary concerns for compatibility but I'd also like easy compatability. The Transformer tablet is a huge favor because of the attachable keyboard; however, the potential lack of java support is frightening.












..