Leadership Sings: 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

banner_youtube_christmas.png



<div style="width: 550px; text-align: center" align="center">This year eGO leadership decked the halls with their well tuned singing voices. We are proud to present this brand new, soon to be #1, musical hit featuring leadership of all ranks and divisions: The 12 days of Christmas. We hope this will put everyone in the holiday spirit.</div>

<iframe width="500" height="369" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pEobKhVZduo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


​
 
Gotta say i laughed my ass off at this, and I finally found where my high ping comes from O:
 
Thanks to everyone who helped in the creation of this absolutely TERRIBLY magnificent piece of work, especially Sloppie who decided to bug myself and Pyro Gurl to create the lyrics. :P
 
im glad yall are better at bein in leadership than you are at singing. great vid though roffle.
 
Haha, good job guys!

But, boy am I happy I declined participation! :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top