Merry Christmas, Techies!

Ph?bus

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
4,155
What did you all get for Christmas this year?

I myself got a Rat 9, and a bunch of other stuff. Coming from a Rat 3, the Rat 9 is so amazing.
 
I got tired of the wires on my Logitech G35 always getting in the way, so Saturday I went and got the Logitech G930 wireless headphones.

I really like them..

I didn't really get it for Christmas, cause I bought it for myself while I was doing some last minute shopping. But I'm going to count is as a gift.. just one I got for myself instead of somebody else..
 
I got a pair of Sony MDR-V6 Headphones, which sound amazing, and some games on Steam with all of the gift cards I got.

Someone even gifted me Company of Heroes! :)
 
I got a Cooler master megaflow 200mm red LED fan for my HAF 912. Also got a ASUS GTX 560Ti Direct CU II
 
Got intel core i7 2600k and ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 LGA 1155. Also not computer tech, but got a new radio for my car.
 
I got new tires for my car; two sweaters from Coldwater Creek; and some cash. Nothing technical at all, and it was surprisingly pleasant.
 
I got Skyrim

and roughly $500 worth of gift that I haven't decided what to do with yet.

oh, and a Firewire PCI card
 
Logitech G35
Razer darthadder mouse
iPhone 4
money, money
 
I got Skyrim

and roughly $500 worth of gift that I haven't decided what to do with yet.

oh, and a Firewire PCI card

About time you got Skyrim. Did you get it for PC or for your 360?

Got intel core i7 2600k and ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 LGA 1155. Also not computer tech, but got a new radio for my car.

Nice. Post your overclock once you have it running.
 
Technically still haven't gotten anything, but money really. Going to get a 6850 this week, which is a nice step up from a 8800gt i've been using. Would like to get a HAF 912, but it might have to wait another week or so. All in all, might be a good christmas :)
 
I didn't get too many techie things, but I did get a Flip HD camera and NHL 2k10 for the box.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top