Vent gets all static-ey when i start it.

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
So i recently got a brand new computer. And when i installed vent, it got all static-ey whenever i started it. I did some searching and it has something to do with my new pc being a 64bit, where my old one was 32 bit. I installed the 64 version of vent but it still doesnt work, I have to restart vent like 10 times before it works, anyone know how to fix this?
 
I think i did, im not very technically or whatever so im not sure.
 
That helps, it still gets staticy sometimes but it does it a lot less often, thanks everyone!
 
Glad to help! If it's still happening, I suggest trying a different headset as a test. If these are new, it might be a good idea to return/exchange them for a different set.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top