valve complete pack

Frosty {A|R}

Thread Thumper
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
1,046
if i already have CSS and DODS and will they take those two off and the pack would then be cheaper for me?
 
Simple idea: You can use games that you already have as gifts. So if you buy the complete pack, then you get any game you already have as a gift!
 
Cryptex, no, you don`t. I had TF2 and DoD:S before i got the complete pack, and no gifts :(
 
I got gifts. But also, i'd make a new account, buy the pack on that. Then if you have another computer/friend you want to play with, give him your old account. I do it with my laptop/desktop at home, i dont' give my friends the accounts(they dont[ have the pc to play any of the games at home) but when they are here we can play/talk/taunt each other from other rooms.
 
great ill have three accounts!

My first one got hacked but im going through steam to get it back.

My Current one.

and my new one!
 
you should get gifts now, I did when i bought the orange box, i gave them to my other account which my friends use so it all works out in the end
 

Latest posts

Back
Top