Why Steam is Awesome

At first I was like... BF3 :)

Than I was like... :|

Nice, free games are the best games!
 
Yeah, disregard my previous post... Evidently "tons" of people somehow got the Golden Gift achievement in SMB despite the little problem of the SQL server for the game being down for like 20 hours that they're keeping it as the achievement for the event...

Finally got it today (my keyboard's darn lucky it's not through a wall 50 miles away) and got another lump o' coal to make another 7. Craft it together and what do I get?

Another freaking Valve game coupon... If I didn't own nearly all the Valve games already, and the coupons were additive, I could get a game at 133% off...

Anyway, now on to Magika and Hoard to finish off at 29 achievements obtained.
 
Valve hates me so.
I once had HL2 and Ep1, then I got the Orange Box so I had an extra copy of HL2. Now I've received the Orange Box from the great gift pile, for another extra copy of HL2. Then I crafted my coal for ANOTHER extra copy of HL2.
What are you trying to say to me, Valve?
 
Valve hates me so.
I once had HL2 and Ep1, then I got the Orange Box so I had an extra copy of HL2. Now I've received the Orange Box from the great gift pile, for another extra copy of HL2. Then I crafted my coal for ANOTHER extra copy of HL2.
What are you trying to say to me, Valve?

They want you to play, play my boy! Play until your heart gives out! Play through the -scary the first time though but not so scary the 2nd time- Ravenholm :facewall:
 
They want you to play, play my boy! Play until your heart gives out! Play through the -scary the first time though but not so scary the 2nd time- Ravenholm :facewall:

I've beaten HL2 already, in my huge runthrough of the HL2 series. I don't want to beat it again.
 
I got a copy of L4D. Gave it to a friend. Pretty cool of steam to be doing this. :laugh:
 
Blah, complete the whole day's objectives finally (i'm STILL not used to Magicka's controls really), and all I get is another coal lump and another Valve coupon that brings my total discount up to 166% off.

I get it Valve, you want my money, or want to give me money, or something... :s
 
I got CSS which I already have, 4 coal, 50% off Cogs and 50% off The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
 
I got a 50% off valve title... Think CS:GO will come out before March 1?
 
They gave me HL2 for free. I'm ashamed to say I've never played it before. Guess I can now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top