http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.791304
I found this combo deal on newegg and I'm considering purchasing it. All the reviews I have read over each of its individual components have been positive, but I would like to see what you guys think about it. Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful, especially if it helps me get a better deal. My main concern is the GIGABYTE motherboard from stories I've read about that particular brand. Is there anything else that would be better for the money?
I found this combo deal on newegg and I'm considering purchasing it. All the reviews I have read over each of its individual components have been positive, but I would like to see what you guys think about it. Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful, especially if it helps me get a better deal. My main concern is the GIGABYTE motherboard from stories I've read about that particular brand. Is there anything else that would be better for the money?



















