For Sale: Star Wars: The Old Republic Digital Key

JoyRiderUSA

Poster
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
160
This key can be used to download the MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic. The key automatically gives you free 30 days of game time. Keep in mind this game is Pay to Play which requires you to either pay with game time cards or through a monthly subscribtion of $15 dollars per month to play. This game is has just come out. I don't know what to offer as a starting price so I decided first one to PM me with the best price will get it.


EDIT: I'd also like to say I am not responsible for what happens to the game or company. Once the game key has been purchased from me and registered to a account I can no give you a return of your money. (This is to ensure that what happened with a game key I sold nearly a year ago to someone does not try to get their money back after they have redeemed the key)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top