[poll] wow!

OMG!

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
347
i watched meet the Spartans today and it was terrible.

ya it had some funny parts in it but golly! it was stupid!

anyone else think so?

i mean it's the same thing as the scary movies, date movie, and all the other ones that make fun of the good movies. all i'm saying is,"making fun of good movies is wrong, just because you can't come up with something better."
 
meh i went to watch it at the movies and i found it hilarious. but thats your opinion and you deserve to say your point. also next week im going to see that movie that makes fun of superheros man it looks fun!
 
I think the spoof movies that have been coming out are nothing compared to the Scary Movies series. Compared to them the arnt funny and they are also all very short. I think Spartans was like 80 minutes or something.
 
This is a FUNNY FUNNY!!!! film, I saw it about ... hmm dont know but i watched it,
I like the breakdancing war!! when he turns on the ipod i peed myself!!! :D
 
Well I don't like it how they destroy epic movies and make them into a joke. Yeah I knew it isn't going to be great so I didn't go watch it.

I only watch meaningful movies regarding issues we face today or shocking documentaries.
 
if you watched the commercials for the movie...you saw the funniest parts :P

(someone said that in a thread about a similar movie)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top