Most treasured items?

Oberst

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
1,170
Please close this thread if this is a repost, don't wanna copy other people. But what is your most valued item that you currently own in Fashion Fortress 2? For me, it's my Bills with TS, Genuine Deus Specs and Dangeresque glasses in Australium.
 
Burning Billycock and my spycicle are 2 of my favorite items along with my complete vintage spy set, V. Ambassador, V. Deadringer, V. Cloak & Dagger. Oh and <3 my Team Captain as well.
 
For me it would have to be my genuine merc's pride scarf and ball kicking boots. It's funny to join a server and watch people stop doing what they're doing and just hit the soccer ball around for a few minutes.
 
Personally I love my Medic loadout; Unusual Geisha Boy w/ vivid plasma, plus team spirit surgical procedure mask, topped off with a strange festive medigun. Other than that, my other unusuals are kinda cool; Hard Counter w/ flies and Hetman's Headpiece w/orbiting planets!
 
My entire Medic set: S. Syringe, S. Medigun, and S. Uberaw w/ Prussian Picklehaub.
 
For me it would have to be my genuine merc's pride scarf and ball kicking boots. It's funny to join a server and watch people stop doing what they're doing and just hit the soccer ball around for a few minutes.

I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR THEM.

Probably my vintage medic set, vintage vintage tyrolean, vintage procedure mask and genuine mark of the saint. Also i have a pretty damn good vintage collection (page 10)
 
My Medic set is one of my proud things. Vintage Blutsauger, Vintage ?bersaw , Strange Medigun or Vintage Kritzkrieg medigun, Earbuds, Vintage Vintage Tyrolean with white paint, and my medics procedure mask.
 
My "Vintage Vintage Vintage Merryweather" a renamed Vintage Vintage Merryweather painted gold. Not my most expensive item in tf2 but I love it.
 
my vintage bloke's bucket hat and my vintage lvl 95 jarate. :D
 
All three of my vintage hats, (Tyrants Helm, Hustler's Hallmark, and Shooter's sola topi). Also, my rocket launcher is pretty cool too.
 
Since I've got nothing better, my most treasured item would probably be my stock Medi Gun that I renamed, "The Real Heal".
 
Everything I have for soldier. :)

TS Brown Bomber
Kringle Collection
Mutton Chops
and Strange Rocket/Shotty/Equalizer

Hopefully I'll manage to get my hands on an All-Father soon! :laugh:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top