Title says all really.
I know next to nothing about Computers so here is my criteria, and if you can explain it all simply too :blushing: :
1. ANYTHING better than my old 9800gt
2. ?200 to spend
3. Able to play ArmA 2 without any issues
4. Easy to install (as in the same way as the 9800)
Main reason why I need a new card, has something to do with the fact the heat sink fan on the 9800 doesn't work any more and its also out of warranty.
Specs at the moment include:
Intel Quad Core @ 2.70 Hz
4GB of RAM
Windows Vista 32bit
Many thanks to those who help
I know next to nothing about Computers so here is my criteria, and if you can explain it all simply too :blushing: :
1. ANYTHING better than my old 9800gt
2. ?200 to spend
3. Able to play ArmA 2 without any issues
4. Easy to install (as in the same way as the 9800)
Main reason why I need a new card, has something to do with the fact the heat sink fan on the 9800 doesn't work any more and its also out of warranty.
Specs at the moment include:
Intel Quad Core @ 2.70 Hz
4GB of RAM
Windows Vista 32bit
Many thanks to those who help

Last edited:















Anyways. It can play BF3 on ultra settings. No over clock. so im almost positive you will have no problems playing any game out atm.




