Ummm level range on Dramund Kaas confuses me

JoyRiderUSA

Poster
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
160
I finished the main quest from my master on dramund kaas and its level range is 10-16. I was told to do all side quests and I believe I did, I checked all the areas. I need to fly to nar shaddaa and I'm only level 15...two things if I grind to 16 that doesnt help me because nar shaddaa is in the 20's and the first quest is versus 2 level 20s and a level 20 strong. What do I do?
 
Take a look at the other planets. There should be one that'll fill in the gap between Dramund Kass and Nar Shadda. Another thing you can do is the ship missions, as that provides some decent XP.
 
Go to Balmorra. It is level 16 to about 22 if you do everything there is to do there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top