N Nove I made one post Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 23 Jan 8, 2012 #41 looking forward for more of this!
F Fatal2All I made one post Joined Feb 17, 2011 Messages 13 Jan 10, 2012 #43 Friendly Scrim Here I Come
R Romance I made one post Joined Jan 12, 2012 Messages 5 Jan 14, 2012 #44 I would love to join the competitive scrim team but I only really started getting into CS a week ago so I'm not that great. I would still like to tryout though and if you guys could help me learn the ropes that'd be great.
I would love to join the competitive scrim team but I only really started getting into CS a week ago so I'm not that great. I would still like to tryout though and if you guys could help me learn the ropes that'd be great.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 May 9, 2014 #45 Can I get a tryout to???? In all seriousness don't bump 2 year old threads. We no longer have a source team but if you're interested in go send me a pm
Can I get a tryout to???? In all seriousness don't bump 2 year old threads. We no longer have a source team but if you're interested in go send me a pm
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 May 9, 2014 #46 Kennyy said: hi Click to expand... css> Wut are you doing kenny :* Oh WOW Just seen the date on this nice going whoever brang this back to life. @_@
Kennyy said: hi Click to expand... css> Wut are you doing kenny :* Oh WOW Just seen the date on this nice going whoever brang this back to life. @_@
M Malenskii Famous Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 499 May 9, 2014 #48 I'm a what. Last edited: May 9, 2014
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 May 9, 2014 #50 kilroyy- said: Can I get a tryout to???? In all seriousness don't bump 2 year old threads. We no longer have a source team but if you're interested in go send me a pm Click to expand... Practice what you preach, then.
kilroyy- said: Can I get a tryout to???? In all seriousness don't bump 2 year old threads. We no longer have a source team but if you're interested in go send me a pm Click to expand... Practice what you preach, then.