Hey

FaceStab

I made one post
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5
Hey guys, I just joined the division recently. I like to play pyro, spy, and sometimes demoman, and I like playing on the valves map server, and a bit of the 2fort server. The account I play on is just a side account I plan on only using for tf2. Thought I'd just drop in with a quick hello and let you guys know I'm new.
 
Hey, Welcome to our family! (Hat Division) Look forward to playing with you in the future!
 
Welcome! I look forward to playing on the valve maps server with you! :D
 
Welcome, think I met you on Valve maps. Always good to have another spy :D




.... Trust me, you won't know how I'll deal with you till the time comes :P Kidding, enjoy Ego, I'd recommend Mesa because it's great fun in general and good for Pyros, spies and Demos (mostly the stickybomb camping kind... He knows who I'm talking about, the camper >.>)
 
This explains the new/unrecognized name I saw in Valve Maps server last night. :D

Welcome to the TF2 division! Don't forget to join in our events for great games!
 
Welcome!

Now I get to look forward to more face stabs? great.

Jk. I hope you have lots of fun in this *mumbles something about hats* division!
 
2261354156_0a4e9cfec7-1.jpg
 
Welcome brostab.

Saw you on VM yesterday. Hope to keep seeing you there for now on! :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top