Z zetas Famous Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 417 Jan 5, 2012 #1 Disregard this thread, as upping cpu voltage to unnecessary levels fixed it my problem. Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
Z zetas Famous Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 417 Jan 20, 2012 #2 Disregard this bump. Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
C Cerv Forum Fiend Joined Aug 12, 2011 Messages 595 Feb 8, 2012 #3 What formula are you using to get to 4.08GHz? I have a 1090T BE x6 also and I can't get it stable beyond 3.8GHz?
What formula are you using to get to 4.08GHz? I have a 1090T BE x6 also and I can't get it stable beyond 3.8GHz?
Z zetas Famous Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 417 Feb 10, 2012 #4 Most of the basic info about my clock is my signature. I mainly keep the multiplier on the same while upping fsb. If unstable, I up the CPU voltage. Though voltages in the signature are most likely incorrec.
Most of the basic info about my clock is my signature. I mainly keep the multiplier on the same while upping fsb. If unstable, I up the CPU voltage. Though voltages in the signature are most likely incorrec.