Hello

CoconutVendor

I made one post
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
16
Hey guys,

I'm CoconutVendor, Obviously.

I just joined eGO and the CSS Division. And i like what i see so far. It would be awesome if you guys added me on steam so i could get some friends here. :)

So ill cya guys around on the CSS Servers hopefully.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread, and my steamname is CoconutVendor if you want to add me :3
 
I remember when Betel,penguin, and I started the whole vendor thing. Good times.

Anyway, feel free to add me to steam (CLICK ME CLICK ME) And welcome to eGO and the CS:S division! Have any questions, feel free to message me. Enjoy your time here!

Zimmy
 
Last edited:
Welcome to CS:S div. If you are in need of an admin, feel free to add me to your friends list. ADD

All eGO servers are fun and easy to play, except 24/7 office. Office is the hardest eGO server to play on because all the skilled players frequent this map. Some wannabe's say Highschool is, but that map is just for crazies.

Just ask Jensen or Covert, they struggle to get frags in office :P

jkjk

As muffinz would say "ya blow kid"
Also, its YABLOWKID
 
Welcome to the dark side.We serve coconut drinks here.

Ok just kidding but welcome!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top