Earbuds for music and desktop

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
Any suggestions on earbuds for music and playing games on my desktop? Good lows/bass is a plus.

Price range is <$70
 
I have a pair of [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-IMAGE-S4-Noise-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B001V9LPT4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326327862&sr=8-1"]Klipsch Image S4[/ame]'s, which are pretty good earbuds.

Sorry if I'm not concise; I'm not a big headphone analysizer. :(
 
wat kind of music do u listen too? Do u mean earbuds that go in your ear canal or the ones that rest on the outside?
Most importantly wat kind of listener r u, basshead (loves thumping bass), neutral (everything is balanced).
I would recommend the sennheiser CX300II ($60) if you like a flat sound with a bit of bass added.
Pros- great sound, durable, cord cable cards, VERY COMFORTABLE sometimes when i wear them for a while i forget they r in my ears, low profile design.
Debatable- Asymmetrical cable right side longer than the left, right bud goes behind ur neck. I like it but some hate it. Another thing is the cable is pretty thin but it is tough. The jack is kind of big.
Cons- The bass is sometimes muddy and boomy if it is a really bass heavy song. If u don't maintain it well and ur ears well, problems will come up, that can be fixed. Noise isolation could of been better. MICROPHONICS

Interesting thing to note is that the cx300II and Klipsch S4 are close competitors. Main difference from my expierence is that the Klipsch blocks out more sound
STAY AWAY FROM SKULLCANDY AT ALL COSTS. I personally find their sound quality pretty bad and u mainly r paying for the nice design to them thats it but if u like them then i cant stop u
If u need more info go to head-fi.org
Two things u should i always keep in mind with in ear earbuds and headphones generally
1. FIND THE BEST FIT, SEAL FOR U, IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE FROM AMAZING TO BAD
2. NEVER JUDGE THEM ONCE U OPEN THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME, LET THEM BURN IN, THE SOUND CHANGES FOR THE GOOD most of the time.
 
Last edited:
I have a pair of in-ear noise-cancelling Sennheiser CX500's I can't complain about - sound quality is good, comfort is good (came with 3 different cup-sizes), in-line volume control. If you prefer over-the-ear cans, you can't go wrong with the Sennheiser HD280's (had mine for years and they're still going strong).
 
I have a pair of in-ear noise-cancelling Sennheiser CX500's I can't complain about - sound quality is good, comfort is good (came with 3 different cup-sizes), in-line volume control. If you prefer over-the-ear cans, you can't go wrong with the Sennheiser HD280's (had mine for years and they're still going strong).

cx500 have been discountinued so hve fun trying to find them, they r pretty good though. THEY R A LOT OF FAKE CX500s and CX300II OUT ON AMAZON, so buy from a authorized retailers.
Hd280s also a good choice but they r $20 over ur budget. They r really nice,block out a lot of nice, sound good, and fold up. On the down side not that nice looking and has a painful vice grip when new so i would recommend putting them on a concrete head if u hve one for at least a day. U may need an amp.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top