Stereo Mix missing!

Bryan

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
2,787
I just rebuilt my computer not too long ago and I got Windows 7 to support my motherboard, but then I noticed something funky. I couldn't record Stereo Mix. I used to be able to on vista. Then again I'm not using the same sound card (I don't think I am anyways). Right now it seems I have "AMD HD Audio Device".

I've tried going into recording and showing disabled devices. I've tried programs, don't like them and they don't work. My drivers ARE up to date. So I have no idea whats going on here..
 
So... how do I make the card support it? ^^

Did you go into Start>Control Panel>Hardware and sound>Sound

Then go to recording, Right click an empty area. Click Show disabled devices.

Then right click the Stereo mix and enable the device. ;)
 
Do you have an integrated sound card? If so, what is your motherboard? If not, what is your sound card?
 
Do you have an integrated sound card? If so, what is your motherboard? If not, what is your sound card?

Exactly. We could give you much more help if you could tell us what you actually have. Or you could just go to your mobo/sound card manufacturers website and they should have a live chat support.

They could give you info on the spot on how to fix it or if you are even able to do that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top