Ever wonder who is fighting beside you?

They should have had Mark Hamill do a voice.. and Harrison Ford.
 
I already know who's fighting besides me as a bounty hunter, lol

Mako
th_BountyHunter1Mako.png
is Lacey Chabert who voiced Eliza Thornberry and Meg Griffin

Gault
th_BountyHunter2Gault.png
is Daran Norris who voiced Cosmo, Dad, and Jorgen on Fairly Odd Parents

and Torian
swtor%2BTorian_Cadera.png

Is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch who is the English dub voice actor for Ichigo Kurosaki and countless other anime characters
 
Some of the main characters are pretty big actors, too.

Jedi Knight Male = David Hayter = Solid Snake
Jedi Consular Male = Nolan North = Nathan Drake, The Prince (of Persia) and many other roles where he sounds the same. Then in this he's almost indistinguishable. Weird breakout role for him.
Republic Trooper Female = Jennifer Hale = Female Shepard from Mass Effect. Definitely makes that character's play sessions feel more like Mass Effect.
 
I don't mean to be a buzz-kill, but I thought Meg Griffin was voiced by Mila Kunis?
 
I think it was in the first season of Family Guy it was Chabert, but I don't think I've ever seen those episodes.

You are most indeed correct. I had no idea. If you have time you have to go back and see how the magic started!

I'll be checking them out very soon to see if I can hear the difference.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top