S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jan 16, 2012 #1 Congratulations Noblewarrior on getting your G well deserved!
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jan 16, 2012 #2 Sorry, congratulations to everyone else who got promoted!
D Dalsia EGO Zealot Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 1,592 Jan 16, 2012 #3 Yay, congratulations, everybody!
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Jan 16, 2012 #5 Congrats!!!!! I was there. It was thoroughly amusing. I still think we should have promoted that pub.
Congrats!!!!! I was there. It was thoroughly amusing. I still think we should have promoted that pub.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jan 17, 2012 #7 Congratulations to all those who were promoted!
H Hans Voss Poster Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 157 Jan 17, 2012 #8 Thank you guys! btw! Congratulations to the rest of the promoted!
Bat Cat I made one post Joined Jan 10, 2012 Messages 15 Jan 17, 2012 #9 woot grats guys, wish I had been on for the promotions.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jan 17, 2012 #11 Congrats to those who got promoted! Composition Notebook, Hans Voss, Noblewarrior, and Dain Bramage. (Unless there were more after I left)
Congrats to those who got promoted! Composition Notebook, Hans Voss, Noblewarrior, and Dain Bramage. (Unless there were more after I left)
U UmaTora Forum Fiend Joined Aug 29, 2011 Messages 744 Jan 17, 2012 #13 Congratz to Noble and everyone else who was promoted
R retroG Thread Thumper Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 1,010 Jan 17, 2012 #14 congratz wish I could of stayed i had to go to bed T_T
W WyrmMage EGO Zealot Joined Dec 14, 2011 Messages 1,420 Jan 17, 2012 #15 Congrats to noble and everyone else who got promoted. Sorry I couldn't be on to help celebrate.
C Cthulhu Rookie Joined Aug 27, 2011 Messages 38 Jan 17, 2012 #18 Where's my congratulations thread? ); Grats man.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Jan 17, 2012 #20 WOOAH, multiple people promoted?? Congratulations to all who got promoted! I wish I was one of them.