Respring apple device without jailbreak!!!

waffles!

Active Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
362
Hey guys, here's a guide on how to respring an apple device (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad) without jailbreaking!

1). Make your apps jiggle by holding down one app (used to move apps around)
2). Make an app folder by dragging one app onto another.
3). Once you create the folder very quickly touch and hold the 'Newssletter' app (new in iOS 5)
4). The folder you made will now open up showing the apps inside. Once you see this release newssletter and it should pop into the folder.
5). Launch newssletter INSIDE of the folder and your device will respring!

This will hinder you from using newsletter unfourtunately, so if you're obsessed with it, sorry. FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW: respringing is just like a soft restart that doesn't take 5 minutes like it usually does. I you encounter any problems you can tell me in this thread or PM me. Hope it was useful to you!

waffles!
 
I wub newsstand. :(

Simply turning off and turning back on my iPod isn't THAT bad, I'll have to stick with that.
 
I can do this on my android device without exploits.

Instead of restarting the entire phone, it just restarts the OS.
 
I'm not sure why one would do that. My HTC (android) phone works perfectly well without turning it off, and I use 3rd party apps to clear out used memory.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top