Wasn't going to do it, but...

Some of our members weren't even alive back then. Congrats!

You and Nighthawk must have some big plans tonight.

Like pretending Entanglement and the new GARBLE never happened.

Followed by oil massages.
 
Last edited:
daaaayum. girl, i sense hostility, 5 years? pshhh i get more time on in 1 xD naww joking broheim.

congrats on 5 years, and may there be many more, i'm planning on it :3
 
Wow! Congrats on being an awesome mapper and admin for 5 years. I remember being a PC gaming noob back then. XD
 
Yay rogue, congrats. You still need to update your sig with those apples.
 
r_year5.png


5 Long Years in EdgeGamers and still going strong


Join Date: 1 / 16 / 2007

Joining Division: Day of Defeat: Source (with just two servers, one of which was Donner that was just started up)


I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good, good night


​
Gratz again on the 5 years so happy for you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic, Grats on your 5 years in eGO Rogue.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to offer criticism for the map you made if would like to hear it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have that medal in 5 years.

...but then you'll have your ten years. @_@
 

Latest posts

Back
Top