Favorite Weapon and Why

Chief Sosa

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
167
Hey guys. I don't know if this has been done all ready, I'm just going to ask what is your favorite weapon and why. Here is mine.


The butterfly knife: I love this weapon because when I stab you in the back you make a funny sound. ;)
 
The Spy-Cicle.

Do I have to explain why I like it?
 
sentry3.gif


Because I can't aim.
 
Holy mackeral 'cause the jiggle bones for it are just mesmerizing... also mine's strange, you jelly? ;)
 
any vanilla weapon and any reskin of a vanilla weapon (esp. the Sharp Dresser)

they're all just so reliable and have no downsides whatsoever. the only way you can fail with these weapons is if you're not very good at the class you're playing. sure, they may be outclassed by other weapons, but that's only if those other weapons are used right. not to mention that any other weapon besides vanilla has SOME kind of downside that makes it not always reliable. (exceptions include equalizer, third-degree, and pretty much any medic melee besides the vita-saw and the ubersaw)
 
Last edited:
I fully agree with GozGallz...when i first started playing i thought every weapon was better then stock. Then i really got into playing
 

Latest posts

Back
Top