Favorite Weapon and Why

I really can't decide which is my favorite... So hard to pick!

It might be between Equalizer (because it has saved me so many times) or Your Eternal Reward (because I'm a fail-spy and the silent backstab helps in making backstab chains).
 
My flamethrower, derp. (but the flare gun is a close second...)
 
My favourite weapon is my cloak & dagger. cuz i can hide
 
Sniper Rifle because Zoidberg.

Need a Sniper? Why not Zoidberg?

sentry3.gif

Your my favorite weapon, too! <3
 
Degreaser - because fire burns
Axtinguisher - because nothing says hello like an ax to the face
 
hmmmmmm probably my wrench or my flamethrower or my pomson or my flare gun or my homewrecker
 
My Strange Festive Flamethrower and My strange Festive Minigun.

The flamethrower has pretty lights that shine like the people Im currently burning, and the Minigun lights spin in circles and entertain me when I am not killing anybody. Pretty spinning lights... so pretty.... :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top