Bad news for the Internet

People with Premium accounts could get into trouble, As you were funding an illegal website, As they put it.
 
Millions of users use your website, it becomes out of control.

What happens?
Four of MegaUpload's operators have been arrested in New Zealand, while three more remain at large. The seven each face a maximum of 55 years in prison.

CONTROL MILLIONS OF USERS UPLOADING STUFF? I don't think so.
Every time MegaUpload was warned of an infringing file, they took the opportunity to remove it.

I told myself I would never return to the Anonymous after I left them, but it's becoming clearly aware the ION cannons need a dust off, and it's time to commandeer my local library along with all the computers in my house.
 
www.mp3skull.com for easy mp3 downloads. Literally search for a song, save target as, rename, enjoy.

I lol'd at their disclaimer as well:

5. You must remove a song from the computer after listening.
6. If You won't delete files from the computer, You'll break the copyrights protection laws.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top