As I frequently overclock my system, I am used to the infamous blue screen of death, and have somewhat familiarized myself with the overclocking related bluescreens.
The BSOD I got today, however, startled me.
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
STOP: 0x0000003B
ndis.sys
As far as I understand, it's related to the graphics card sending lines of memory into the paged memory.
Or something like that.
I'm wondering if anyone knows what could cause this?
I've never received this sort of bluescreen until now.
Hardware:
Phenom II 1090T BE 3.2GHz stock, 3.9GHz OC
Corsair Dominator 2x2GB 8-8-8-24 1600MHz, 9-9-9-24 1533MHz OC
Originally 4x2GB, but two chips are borrowed to a friend
Two XFX Radeon HD6950, overclocked as far as the drivers allow me to.
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula mobo
Corsair TX 750W (80+ certified)
Additional clock:
HT Link: 2000MHz, stock voltage
CPU/NB: 2.7GHz 1.25V
Temperatures are stable and this clock has proven to be stable during the most demanding games.
Currently, my 1TB WDC harddrive has about 12GB of paged memory allocated, while no more than 3GB is used at any time, 2gb average usage.
Applications running at that time:
Synergy (not in a server)
Mozilla Firefox (latest) with facebook and a flash game up
MSN
Several background programs.
Any help is most welcome.
The BSOD I got today, however, startled me.
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
STOP: 0x0000003B
ndis.sys
As far as I understand, it's related to the graphics card sending lines of memory into the paged memory.
Or something like that.
I'm wondering if anyone knows what could cause this?
I've never received this sort of bluescreen until now.
Hardware:
Phenom II 1090T BE 3.2GHz stock, 3.9GHz OC
Corsair Dominator 2x2GB 8-8-8-24 1600MHz, 9-9-9-24 1533MHz OC
Originally 4x2GB, but two chips are borrowed to a friend
Two XFX Radeon HD6950, overclocked as far as the drivers allow me to.
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula mobo
Corsair TX 750W (80+ certified)
Additional clock:
HT Link: 2000MHz, stock voltage
CPU/NB: 2.7GHz 1.25V
Temperatures are stable and this clock has proven to be stable during the most demanding games.
Currently, my 1TB WDC harddrive has about 12GB of paged memory allocated, while no more than 3GB is used at any time, 2gb average usage.
Applications running at that time:
Synergy (not in a server)
Mozilla Firefox (latest) with facebook and a flash game up
MSN
Several background programs.
Any help is most welcome.
Last edited:







