5.0.1 Untethered JB for iPhone 4S/iPad 2!!!

Only thing that I'd really find illegal with jail breaking is using installous to download free apps.
Agreed. But I still do it anyways :S
 
Last edited:
How do you play our jail break maps on an iphone? Is it easy to be warden? I would think a lot of rabblers would bog down an iOS.
 
how do you play our jail break maps on an iphone? Is it easy to be warden? I would think a lot of rabblers would bog down an ios.

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-(clean).png
 
Agreed. But I still do it anyways :S

Not sure why people can't just help support the companies/artists who make things and pay for the apps they use or the music they listen to.
 
Last edited:
Not sure why people can't just help support the companies/artists who make things and pay for the apps they use or the music they listen to.

you cant even get installous anymore useing normall jailbreak software. Its a 3rd party program that you need to download on the device. So technically. Its anyone who downloads it on there devices is breaking the laws. The people who jailbreak there device though did nothing illegal.
 
What other motivation is there to jail break other than installous? (/other illegal methods of obtaining applications).

Apple has already added multitasking, app switching, background applications, etc. Those were the only real reasons to jail break before.

(serious question, I don't have anything that is jailbroken iOS side, so i don't know)
 
•3 party applications
•live themes (I had the squares from nexus 1 running on my iPhone)
•5 column springboard/dock
•cydia (the king of app stores)
•tons of random mods you can download (I have my clock showing seconds on my lock screen)
•the ability to respring (a soft restart)
•the ability to switch OS!! (seriously!) ie. I have run android, droid, OS X Lion, windows 7, and much more on my iPhone
•much much more

waffles!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top