finally some good looking skins with the soviet army! Thanks a bunch smilo!Funny, I just found the soviet part of this conversion pack on gamebanana that has been mostly forgotten, apparently. Soviet total conversion pack 1.5 is the bulk of most of this, am I right?
Well the real PPsh was wussy sounding compared to others, it was the closest sound I could find.Only problem I have is that the Soviet SMG sounds a bit wussy to the real thing.
I wish I knew how to take sounds from games. Strange, the BAR, aka AVT-40, is one of the louder sounds for me.I suggest someone grabbing the red orchestra ostfront sounds for that, and the replacement for the BAR, since that sounds pretty quiet too.
I didn't know this, but it was the sound it came with.And the pistol has the same sounds as a CSS pistol..
Well I had the smaller hud so it would be more immersive ingame.Besides that, great pack. I left out only 1 folder, the HUD folder I want nothing to do with.
Yep, I built it off of that.
Well the real PPsh was wussy sounding compared to others, it was the closest sound I could find.
I wish I knew how to take sounds from games. Strange, the BAR, aka AVT-40, is one of the louder sounds for me.
I didn't know this, but it was the sound it came with.
Well I had the smaller hud so it would be more immersive ingame.
But there are many other mods that take sounds from games and movies. So who knows.